Ductless Air System | Ductless Heating & Air
While ductless air systems have been around for decades, they still are not a widely understood heating and cooling solution.
First and foremost, here’s what it makes it different than an AC system or a heat pump:
- Delivers your choice of cool air only, or warm and cool air combined
- Doesn’t require air ducts, making ductless air a great alternative to central air for homes not only missing ductwork, but where it would be cost prohibitive to install them
- Doesn’t require vents or registers if you employ it as a whole-house option for heating and air
- Conditioned air is circulated through wall-mounted units that connect to one or more outdoor condensing units
- No indoor air handler or furnace required when used for whole-house purposes.
- Easiest HVAC system to maintain
- Most energy-efficient HVAC option
Ductless Air Flexibility | Ductless Air Options
A pretty impressive home comfort innovation, wouldn’t you say? Well, hang on a sec, because it gets even better. We think you’ll agree once you consider the following:
- Use ductless air for whole-house comfort, a basement conversion, to heat and cool a garage, to provide added cooling on the second floor of your home, or for any other indoor application
- Each condensing unit can support up to 5 indoor wall units
- Each wall unit has its own remote control device and thermostat – talk about added energy savings!
- Whisper quiet operation
- Improved air quality as ductless air units remove excess humidity
Can ductless air enhance your family’s year-round indoor comfort? If you’re thinking even “maybe,” give us call to request a free in-home needs analysis. We’ll answer all your questions and give you a guaranteed price quote – all part of the service with Zach Heating & Cooling.